Weight Loss Group Classes
• Knowing What to Eat – Monday, November 10, 2014 What is healthy and what isn’t? For some this is basic information, but we all need to be on the same page of what is currently recommended from the sources we respect most. Have a simple plan. Take action on those plans. Get results!
• Mastering Cravings to WANT to Eat Right – Monday, December 15, 2014 Learn the Healthy Eating Strategy technique from neurolinguistics that can help you to be able to eat anything you want – because you genuinely want to enjoy healthy foods now. Yes it IS possible to change your WANTS regarding food – come and learn how!
• Mastering Influences of Others in Eating Right – Monday, January 12, 2015 I am Legend was an old movie featuring Will Smith. It wasn’t that great – but it’s about being the last human alive in a world of Vampires (or Zombies… who remembers?). I am reminded of that movie sometimes because It can be emotional and challenging to be the one person in the group who takes care of yourself. Again, simple physics says we cannot eat like our fat friends and family and get thinner. So how will you handle your relationships so that you too can be Legend – and feel REALLY okay with it?
• Mastering Mental-Emotional-Decision Techniques (Neurolinguistics) – Monday, February 9, 2015 Remember the acronym HALT and the letter B: Hurt, Angry, Lonely, Tired and Bored. These are the times where you capitulate to old habits and step back into the shame or self-sabotage cycles that have caused you to fail again and again. Would you like to break that cycle? Then this is a session you will not want to miss.
• Mastering Motivation to Be FIT – Monday, March 9, 2015: “Yawn. I am too tired to get out of bed to exercise. I’ll do it tomorrow.” (hitting snooze alarm) Sound familiar? You DO realize you need to exercise consistently to lose weight, right? That’s just physics. If you aren’t doing it, let us help you learn to put your heart and your actions where you’re intent is.
• Mastering Outcome Achievement – Monday, April 6, 2015 Start with your values. Follow with your dreams. Turn the important ones into timed outcomes. Break outcomes down into timed, simple steps. Remove emotional blocks to acting on them daily. Act on them daily and then it is impossible to succeed. What could be easier? (hint – the removing emotional blocks thing is worth learning more about… don’t ya think?)
• Mastering Self-Hypnosis & Meditation – Monday, April 4, 2015 Hypnosis can be more than an intervention – it can be a life-long friend! Like meditation, regular self-hypnosis helps you enjoy each day more fully, be more productive and relaxed for life. Studies have also proven that meditation (or hypno-meditation) extends life as well!
• Mastering Stress & Overwhelm – Monday, June 8, 2015 Too tired to exercise. Too rushed to fix food. Too many stresses to add the stress of changing habits. Too hard to resist this craving. Too many others to take care of to take care of myself. Too many… too much… too often… too too toooooooo! Blech! Wipe off the stress, get your life in balance and enjoy being more relaxed and happy.
• Mastering the Master Plan – Monday, July 13, 2015 Highlights of the weekly “bootcamp” training information used in our personalized weight loss hypnosis programs broken down and taught for your benefit.
• Secrets of the Master Hypnotist Society – Monday, August 10, 2015 Here are the life-changing lessons you literally cannot learn anywhere else on earth except an MHS school. Overcome your self-sabotage by learning our take on communication and stress coping mechanisms described by Virginia Satir. Understand how Edgar Barnett’s “thought crimes” devastate your chances for happiness. And learn about the 5 things we try to prove to ourselves – and how they can drive us to happiness and success or bring it down crashing around our ears.
WEIGHT LOSS GROUP CLASS SCHEDULE 2014-2015 at Richmond Hypnosis Center
Weight Loss Group Classes